Each Open Call will have an assigned status which defines where it's located in the Indiewalls Curation process.
Here are a list of definitions to make that process a little clearer.
- Accepting Pitches: A live Open Call, currently accepting pitches
- Pitches Paused / In Review: The Client has paused pitches and is reviewing artwork, or the project requirements have significantly changed and Indiewalls is awaiting further instruction i.e. the timeline has drastically changed, budget has decreased/increased.
- Awarded: Artwork has been chosen for the project. (While favorited artwork is often chosen, it is not necessarily always the case i.e. the chosen artwork may have been pitched artwork but it may not have been.) If your artwork is chosen, an Indiewalls representative will reach out to you.
- Sale Pending: The client is highly interested in favorited work, however has not yet purchased anything.
- Cancelled / Lost: The Client has cancelled the project or the project has been lost.
- Removed: The project has been taken down by Indiewalls