As a 'Muralist' your inventory should be a representation of what you have available to our clientele, which in the case of murals is your skill set.
Our suggestion when uploading previous examples of murals to your inventory, is to add details that represent what the mural would be (size, cost, materials used etc.) if you were to do the exact same mural again.
Note: Our clients and curators (and people in general) understand that they cannot buy an existing mural.
Choose your Medium Type
When uploading a new piece of artwork to the your profile, you will have the option to specify that the artwork is a mural by selecting 'Mural' within 'Medium Type'.
Note: Each mural should be its own image.
Add Additional Information
You can add additional information such as:
- Materials Used - What material is your artwork made of?
- Tags - Add tags and rank them in order of importance. Catolog searches will display your artwork depending on the tag rank here. Adding your own tags is one of the best ways to help buyer find your work.
- Description - Describe your inspiration for the work, where and when it was created or any additional information you think a buyer may find interesting. Don't repeat information already entered above.
Select “Commissioned Piece”
This section also allows you to also highlight the following key points:
- What is the timeline for completing the commission?
- What materials do you plan to use? (If they are in addition to the described materials listed above)
- Are the attached images previously completed commissions, or inspiration images?
- Any other important details.
If the exact size is unknown, please use the size of a mural that you have previously created, as this allows us to indicate what you would sell the same work for. This way our clients know what they can expect, which is particularly important as they can be sure to request artwork options that are within their specified budget.